Lauranne Smith, MBA
I am the integrated marketing ‘intrapreneur’ your organization needs. Seeing the big picture, I pull together all elements, known and unknown, delivering results above expectations across multiple industries.
The Market Co - Integrated Marketing and Event Consultant - 5/2000 to Present
Consulting company started in 2000 as a copywriter and has evolved into cross-discipline strategic planning and execution of integrated marketing programs for organizations & events. Clients: financial, telecom, cpg, medical, service, retail.
Moved digital startup from zero consumer or audience to engagement of both in under 30 days.
- Complete integrated marketing plan developed and implemented - dual engagement strategy.
- Created partnerships with two influencers within 1 week, leading to:
- Engaged major consumer player within first three days, turned advocate within 1 week, leading to 85% engagement of total target market.
Sought out by local health management company to created digital optimization outline, with KPIs, for increased lead generation.
- Created digital optimization outline, with KPIs, to increase lead generation.
- Coached internal group on analytics dissemination, optimization, content planning.
Increased bi-annual sale audience by 120% and profit margins by 50% (average).
- Implemented online channel and integrated digital / content marketing campaign.
- Included email, online advertising, and trackable direct; utilized analytics for optimization.
Developed social media promotion, sold out low ticket sale days overshadowed by Super Bowl.
- Final week of Southwestern Exposition, collaborated with sports legend and Fox Sports to digitally showcase similarities in football and rodeo athletes.
BIGSHOT Inbound (digital agency), Kansas City, MO. 2012 – 2014; 2006 – 2007
Managing Director / Strategy Planning - B2C - B2B
Planned and directed digital strategic programs, focus on engagement. Determined scope, objectives, platforms, teams, and KPIs for all campaigns.
Clients: financial, CPG, medical, service, retail
Led all digital marketing plan creation - strategic and measurable with proven results.
- Analyzed all campaigns for maximum lead generation, conversions, and growth opportunities.
- Developed annual plans, with 90-day segments, for greater optimization and reporting.
- Oversaw executions as mentor and point of contact, allowing teams autonomy and ownership.
- Tracked trends, influencers, competitors, and consumers to gain market advantage for clients.
- Exceeded client and agency goals quarter over quarter by minimum 35% on average.
30% incremental revenue - 65% decrease in client attrition rate through engagement plans
- Increased consumer engagement through integration of digital and traditional initiatives. The Big Picture approach created a consistent brand experience, and targeted messaging.
- Increased qualified leads 50% within 1st quarter of launch via segmentation and lead nurturing.
- In-depth consumer persona development through sales and marketing team collaboration ensured strategic messaging, customization, greater quality leads, and higher conversion rates.
- Loyalty Program development and consumer experience (CX) program add-in.
Collaboration with all teams to ensure transparency, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- 35% decreased labor costs, 90% decrease in missed deadlines, 85% decrease in returns.
- Directed and participated in all-hands weekly reporting, trending, and brainstorming sessions; bringing media, content, SEO, client service, and business development together for greater optimization across the board.
- Created internal strategic plan, introducing workflow processes, templates, and guidelines for onboarding, strategic development, execution, and reporting>
Led agency through various industry certifications - 100% on initial test of each.
- Inbound marketing certification and HubSpot (marketing automation software) certification.
Barkley - Digital Agency, Kansas City, MO. 2006-2007
Account Supervisor B2C
Recruited to analyze and manage digital campaign for stagnant CPG client, Blue Bunny. Consulted on two others, determining challenges, scope, objectives, and KPIs for new and existing projects.
Increased agency revenue $500K
- Converted major CPG client from maintenance only status into annual digital contract and consumer engagement plan. Included website overhaul, CRM, and online engagement program.
Sprint, Overland Park, KS. 2004 – 2006
Marcom Direct contractor (Direct, Alliance, 3rd party, Enterprise) B2C 60%, B2B 40%
Managed Sprint brand through various marketing communications programs. Developed and implemented offer promotions and strategies cross-departmental. Point of contact for agencies, CRM, legal, production, PR, and in-store.
Developed and launched (with 3rd party) Sprint’s Retail collateral online creative portal (Sprint Promo Kit).
- Launched two months early of six-month deadline.
- Provided all retail outlets current Sprint branded collateral with ability to customize approved offers and national creative for consistency in messaging across all retail and affiliate Sprint stores.
- Presented project proposals and results to senior and executive levels throughout the project.
- Received acknowledgement and bonus from senior manager and director for success and efficiency.
Managed multiple direct acquisition and retention programs, digital and offline; budgets $2 - $15 MM.
- Included - affinity, affiliate, go-to-market, grand opening, segmentation.
Cultivated relationships with internal units.
- CRM, digital group, legal, PR, Nextel merger.
Proven results allowed me to work cross-departmental, saving 1.5 manager positions.
- Consulted in acquisition, base, corporate brand, and enterprise.
- Selected by senior management to represent Marcom on the Nextel / Sprint merger marketing meetings.
- Received awards, accolades, and special projects by manager and director throughout contract.
Inbound Marketing, HubSpot Marketing Automation & Analytics, LeaderPoint Management
Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, HubSpot Marketing Automation, BaseCamp, Salesforce, Joomla, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS
Rockhurst University - Executive Fellows MBA - May 2014
Colorado State University, Pueblo: BS mass communications – advertising and pr - marketing minor